Humiliation doesn't exit, as such

(Present) Chairman Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission told the following tale to a group of young Pakistani researchers going abroad:

“A man planned to work for an insurance company. He heard about another man in the profession who was very, very successful.
He visited him to seek his advice and left. After 15 days, he came back to him, and said: “I can’t do it.”
The successful one asked, “Why can’t you do it?” The first person replied, “There is too much humiliation in it. People don’t listen to me, they quarrel, they push; they are too humiliating.”
The successful one replied: “I’ve been doing this thing for the last 15 years. People often didn’t listen to me. Sometimes they pushed me. Some even slapped me on my cheeks. But nobody ever humiliated me!”

The moral?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and after-thought are not just appreciated, but much needed ! Say anything you feel like! Be blunt and open. negative and harsh criticism are more than welcome and needed for any writer...